Efficiency and innovation for water management
If we talk about new technologies applied to the improvement of processes carried out during the management of household services, incidents in the maintenance of installations, the taking of samples to determine water quality, or environmental audits derived from the integral management of the water cycle, we have to talk about Field Service Management as a tool to ensure the detailed control of water resources and guarantee efficiency in field operations.
The Field Service software available to companies in the water sector is capable of coordinating and receiving all the necessary information in the field, in real time, between coordinators and field workers. Any technician can work autonomously from their own mobile phone and follow step by step the service orders that the coordinator dispatches to their field staff, with the security and confidence that the established procedures are followed to carry out the field processes of integrated water management.
Work&Track Mobile is an innovative and efficient solution adapted to the technical field services of any company. All maintenance and troubleshooting processes can be easily controlled and monitored by field coordinators.
An effective tool for task planning
Work&Track Mobile as a tool for field technicians, brings together all the functionalities needed to organise, plan and report on field work. It is a solution adapted to the specific characteristics of the company dedicated to the water cycle.
The time savings are substantial when you use a software to plan tasks, automate processes and carry out such important tasks as:
- Plan, organise and report on the supervision of construction works and the installation of water networks and installations.
- Perform tasks for the maintenance and servicing of water networks and installations.
- Organising operations in water networks and installations.
- Verify the suitability of the performance of functional and regulatory tests for the commissioning of water networks and installations.
- Draw up preventive maintenance plans with control of tasks carried out by in-house and subcontracted work teams.
- Resolution of faults or malfunctions in water networks and installations in real time.
- Organising the assembly of mechanical and electrical equipment in water networks and installations.
- To carry out process control by means of automatic systems in water networks and installations.
- Dispatching orders for the performance of management operations necessary for the efficient use of water in an installation.
- Prepare the technical and administrative documentation required to comply with the regulations in force.
- Manage water services such as meter reading, digital signature, incident reporting with optimisation of transport routes.
What are the advantages of automated management?
The key processes of maintenance, repair or supervision teams are managed automatically, optimising the execution of field operations, in a bid for efficiency vis-à-vis customers and other subcontracted suppliers. The main advantages of task automation are:
- Planning and monitoring of technical service, vehicles, mobile equipment.
- Direct dispatching of tasks to the mobile of the field technician in displaced services.
- Route optimisation, fuel savings and fleet management.
- Direct sending of service estimates and digital signature of invoices.
- Creation and sending of registration, supervision, inspection, certificate and maintenance reports.
- Digital forms for the resolution of specific preventive maintenance and repair processes.
- Management of technicians’ schedules directly from the mobile terminal.
- Integrated technical support and chat for complex remote processes.
- Digital archiving of orders in the cloud.
- Recording of interventions by means of photo, video or other digital document.
- Automatic reporting of activity performed or received to customers and suppliers.
- Integration with management systems such as ERP, CRM, invoicing software, etc.
The platform for the automated management of technical interventions Work&Track Mobile will allow you to organise your team wherever they are, in real time, designing your own tailor-made processes, planning each day, adjusting work and travel times to obtain optimum performance of resources.
Whatever your sector is, optimise the management of your technical field services today!
The best tool to carry out industrial water management projects.