At Work&Track we are very pleased to announce that we have opened a new sales office of Field Service Management in Switzerland together with Oxibu AG, our Central European distribution partner. From Switzerland we will take over the activities in Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Slovakia as well as in Switzerland for the Field Service Management Software Work&Track Mobile.
With the new location at Winkelriedstrasse in Lucerne, Switzerland, we can concentrate on the needs of our customers, optimally support them and take a new strategic step in the internationalization process of Work&Track Mobile.
The European market has uniform requirements for Field Service Management, which Work&Track Mobile meets in an efficient and competitive manner:
• Increase performance by eliminating paper-based processes and the corresponding time-consuming tasks in business processes.
• Ensure complete traceability of field activities in real time and at no additional cost.
• Optimize the work of the field service staff and ensure that they are in the right place at the right time and meet customer expectations.
• Reliably ensure compliance with procedures, service levels and customer commitments. This applies in particular to scenarios in which the activity is outsourced in whole or in part to third parties.
• Improve planning by minimizing outage time and travel time.
Work&Track Mobile enables the management and exchange of information in real time to all parties involved in all tasks that are carried out in whole or in part outside the office. The Work&Track platform includes tools such as field staff activity planning, route management, route optimization, task allocation, localization, service traceability, reporting and recording of reports, etc. The Work&Track platform also includes a number of other tools.
More than 170 customers, with first-class references, with 15,000 subscribers in many countries (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Italy, Mexico, Panama, Portugal, Spain and Switzerland) already trust Work&Track Mobile.