This “Privacy Statement” is part of theTerms and Conditions of Use of the platform and, therefore, its acceptance is essential for its use.
Users must read this statement and accept and understand its content that describes the practices of NEO Soluciones Informáticas S.L. (hereinafter, NEO) regarding the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal data.
This privacy statement applies to any website, application or service that makes reference to said declaration, including Work & Track Mobile and Work & Track fleet GPS. Furthermore, this privacy statement distinguishes between:
– The data collected in the private sections of the platform, the sections themselves the service objects applications, and which are accessible through explicit user authentication (private sections accessible by password).
– The data collected in the public sections of the platform whose objective is to offer the public commercial information about them.
Unless explicitly specified, you must understand that the different policies described in this document affect both the data collected in the private and public sections.
In general, when you provide us, or we collect in some of the ways determined in this statement, personal data, you agree that we collect, store and use such data:
1. In order to carry out our contractual obligations for you;
2. Due to our legitimate interest in the treatment of the same (that is, for the purposes of internal administration, data analysis and establishment of references, maintenance of automatic backup systems or for the detection or prevention of crimes)
3. The data collected in the public sections of the platform can be used, stored and used with marketing fines.
4. With your own consent, which you can withdraw at any time, as described in this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement may be relevant to you, even if you are not our client and have never used a website, application or service that belongs to us. We may have your personal data because we have received it from a user of one of our websites, applications or services.
NEO warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and / or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the data you provide to NEO must be personal data, corresponding to their own identity, adequate, pertinent, current, exact and true.
In this sense, the user and / or client will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or NEO by the use of another person’s data or their own data when they are false, erroneous, out of date, inappropriate or not relevant. Likewise, the user and / or client who communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as its consequences otherwise. Similarly, the user and / or client who communicates personal data to NEO declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law, otherwise refraining from providing data to NEO. Any data provided about a minor will require the prior consent or authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the data provided by the minors in their charge.
This Policy will be applied subsidiarily with respect to other conditions that on the protection of personal data are established with a special nature and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, being for both this complementary Policy to those mentioned in what is not expressly provided for therein.
This Privacy Statement applies to all systems, applications and services developed or offered by reference to it:
NEO SOLUCIONES INFORMÁTICAS S.L.
Calle Pollensa 2, 2ª floor, Office 17, 28290, Las Rozas of Madrid.
Enrolled in the Registro Mercantil of Madrid Volume 15808, Page 186, Book 0, Sheet M-266888.
Among them the systems Work&Track Fleet, Work&Track Mobile, Work&Track Services, Work&Track IA, NEO FW y NEO Routing.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
We collect data, always in accordance with current legislation, about users and any other party that provides them, at the time that:
- The user registers to use our applications, services, platforms and websites (including free trials). Included data may include name (including business name), address, email address, and phone number. It is also possible that additional information about your professional activity and preferences is requested.
- The user places an order through our applications, services, platforms and websites (including free trials). Included data may include name (including business name), address, email address, and phone number. It is also possible that additional information about your professional activity, preferences, address, billing information and payment information may be requested.
- The use of any of our applications through the collection of metadata.
- When the user completes online forms, participates in surveys, publishes on our message boards, publishes a blog, enters contests or giveaways, downloads information such as white papers and other publications, or participates in any other interactive zone that appears on our website. Website or within our application or service.
- When the user interacts with us through social networks;
- When the user indicates their contact information when registering to use or access any websites, applications or services that we make available or when updating said data.
- When the user contacts us through non-digital channels such as telephone, fax, SMS, email or ordinary mail.
- When the user only partially completes and / or abandons the introduction of information in the public sections of our applications, portals or websites and / or other online forms. Thus, we may use such data in order to contact the user to remind them to complete the pending data and / or for marketing purposes.
- The personal data we collect from the user may be supplemented with information from third parties who are able to share it, such as credit bureaus, search information providers or public sources (eg: for due diligence with customers), but in each case as permitted by applicable law.
- In those cases in which NEO must access and / or process personal data in respect of which the client has the condition of person in charge or person in charge of the treatment, NEO will treat said data as data processor in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of the RGPD and according to what is indicated in the section called “NEO as data processor”, included in this Policy.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, NEO informs the user that it will proceed to retain and retain certain traffic data generated During the development of communications, as well as, where appropriate, to communicate said data to the competent bodies provided that the legal circumstances provided for in said Law concur.
- For all other purposes that are expressly included in the Specific Conditions that are applicable to the corresponding product or service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by it.
Period of conservation of personal data
NEO will keep personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes detailed above. NEO may keep such data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities may arise from its relationship with the client.
In the case of the data subject to conservation due to Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, the period of conservation of the same will be detailed in said regulations.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by NEO will be the following:
- NEO employees themselves in the performance of their duties.
- NEO providers that intervene in the provision of services, if this is necessary for the provision of the same.
- The companies that are part of the Group of Companies of which NEO is part, understood this within the meaning of article 42 of the Commercial Code, whose activity is the commercialization of services of identical or analogous nature offered by NEO, such as development of mobile applications, provision of geolocation services and technological and strategic consulting.
- The judicial or administrative bodies, as well as the State Security Forces and Bodies, in the event that NEO was required under current legislation to provide information related to its clients and its services.
- Any other that due to the nature of the service must access the data provided with it, as detailed in the Conditions of USE that are applicable to the corresponding product or service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by it.
Rights of users and their exercise
Users may exercise at any time the following rights recognized by the RGPD:
- Right of access. Users have the right to obtain from NEO information about whether personal data concerning them is being processed, to access them and to obtain information about the treatment carried out.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification.
- Users have the right to have NEO rectify their personal data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: users have the right to have their data erased when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the legally envisaged circumstances occur.
- Right of limitation of treatment: Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that the treatment operations that must correspond in each case do not apply to them, in those cases provided for in art.18 of the GDPR.
- Right to portability: Users have the right to receive their personal data in a structured format, as long as said data is the sole responsibility of the user and has been provided by him.
Users can exercise these rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by sending a request accompanied by their ID. or a valid document in law proving your identity, addressed to NEO Soluciones Informáticas, Calle Pollensa 2, 2ª panta, Oficina 17, 28290, Las Rozas de Madrid for the attention of the Administration Department specifying the right they wish to exercise.
In cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests due to their repetitive nature, NEO reserves the right to charge a fee for the administrative costs arising or the right to refuse to act on them, in accordance with the provisions of art.12.5 RGPD.
Users and / or clients may contact the appropriate local control authority if they consider that the treatment carried out with respect to their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation.
The data protection control authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are available on its website, specifically here.
International data transfers
By default NEO does not carry out data transfers outside the European Union. In the event that, for any reason, it is necessary to carry them out, specific conditions will be explicitly agreed with each client with whom it is necessary to work.
NEO as data controller
Pursuant to article 28 GDPR and concordant, NEO will process the personal data with respect to which the client will hold the condition of person in charge or person in charge of the treatment, when it is necessary for the adequate provision of the contracted services. In this case, NEO will act as data processor, in accordance with the terms indicated in the conditions of use (Clause 3).
NEO is not responsible for the breach of the obligations derived from the RGPD or the corresponding regulations on data protection by the user and / or client as far as their activity corresponds and that is related to the execution of the contract. or business relationships that link you to NEO. Each party must face the responsibility derived from their own breach of contractual obligations and the regulations themselves.
Use of Personal Data
Always adjusting to current legislation we can use your data to:
- Provide information and services that you have requested or applications or services that you have requested.
- Compare information for its accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Provide, maintain, protect and improve applications, products, services and information that you have requested from us.
- Manage and administer your use of applications, products and services whose supply you have requested.
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities).
- Evaluate, measure, improve and protect our content, website, applications and services, as well as provide you with an improved and personal user experience.
- Carry out internal tests of our website, our applications, systems and services to test and improve their security, provisioning and performance, in which case we will pseudonymize all information used for these purposes and ensure that only displays in aggregate levels that cannot be linked to you or to any other natural person individually;
- Provide you with information that we are required to send you to fulfill our regulatory or legal obligations.
- Comply with any other of our regulatory or legal obligations;
- Detect, prevent, investigate or correct crimes, illegal or prohibited activities or, in general, protect our legal rights (including for this purpose communications with regulatory bodies and with the security forces).
- Only from the data collected in the public sections of our applications offer you targeted advertising, information or marketing (which may include messages on products), which may be useful to you, based on your use of the public sections of our applications and services.
- Offer content and services in conjunction with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (eg, social media providers).
- Offer you services linked to your location in which we collect geolocation data.
Our applications, portals and websites (including mobile applications) may contain technology that allows us to:
- Contrast with our records specific data from your device or systems directly relevant to your use of the websites, applications or services, in order to ensure that the websites, applications or services are used in accordance with our end user agreements, as well as to resolve problems.
- Obtain data regarding any technical errors and other problems with our website, our applications and services.
- Comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- Collect data about how you and users use the features of our website, our applications and services.
- Collect statistical data on the operating system and the environment from which you access our applications or services.
You can manage your privacy parameters within your browser or our applications and services (if applicable). In addition to the purposes indicated in this clause, we may also use the information we collect in the public areas of the platform, and only in public areas, to offer you advertising, information or marketing that may be of interest to you.
We may evaluate and record our communications with you, including emails and phone conversations. The information we collect may then be used for training purposes, quality control, to record data about our website, the applications and services that you have requested or about which you have consulted us, as well as, in general, in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may obtain information through mobile applications that you or your users install on your mobile devices to access and use our websites, applications or services or that you or your users use to provide other services related to that mobile application (for example, to synchronize data from our application or service with said mobile application). These mobile applications may be our own mobile applications or those belonging to third parties. In the event that the mobile application belongs to a third party, you must read the privacy statement of said third party, since it will be applicable to your use of such third party’s mobile application. We are not responsible for the mobile applications of said third parties or their use of your personal data.
Mobile applications may provide us with data regarding a user’s use of that mobile application and the use of our applications and services that have been accessed through that mobile application. Thus, we can use this information to offer and improve the mobile application or for our own application or our own services. For example, you can register the activity carried out within a mobile application.
You can configure the privacy settings of our mobile application on your device, but this could affect the performance of this mobile application and the way it interacts with our applications and services.
Among the specific permissions requested by the mobile application and its purpose we can highlight:
1. Allow the WT Mobile APP to record audio: necessary to be able to use the recording controls that can be added to the system forms.
2. Allow WT Mobile to take photos and record videos: required to be able to use the photo and video controls that can be added to system forms.
3. Allow WT Mobile to make and manage phone calls necessary for the operation of the application’s chat system.
4. Allow WT Mobile to access your calendar necessary to save the tasks and orders dispatched in the user’s agenda.
5. Allow WT Mobile to access photos, multimedia content and files from your device: necessary to be able to use the file management controls that can be added to the system forms.
Data analysis and benchmarking
We may use the information that is generated and stored while you use our services in the interest of our legitimate business interests in order to provide you with the best services and solutions, as well as an optimized experience. These purposes include the following points:
- Carry out research and development processes to improve our products and services and our applications.
- Offer new features and services and develop existing ones (including statistical analysis, benchmarking, prospects and acknowledgment of receipts and cash flow forecasting services).
- Services linked to your location (for example, relevant content depending on where you are), for which we collect geolocation data in order to offer you a personalized experience.
- From the data collected in the public sections of the applications, offer you advertising, information or marketing (such as messages on products), which may be useful to you, based on your use of our services.