With process management technology as their main ally, social-health transport and home care services (HCS) companies have articulated a modern and efficient comprehensive offer of customer services, offering maximum efficiency as an added value in an increasingly competitive market.
To address these realities, Work&Track Mobile has developed a practical and straightforward technological approach to process management for technical services. A robust system capable of digitizing the mobile activity of social-health transport and home care services (HCS).
GPS Route optimizer:
High-capacity technological solutions to support the most advanced home care services.
Advantages of process management in social-health transportation and home care
- Reduces paperwork and trips to the office with significant cost savings.
- Simplifies the daily management of administrators, coordinators and technicians.
- Downloadable and used through each technician’s mobile terminal.
- Places the patient at the center of the process always keeping him/her informed of the time of arrival.
- In case of unplanned service requests, the system replans automatically each task intelligently and assigns according to the type of service and technician best located.
- Improves technician productivity by optimizing their routes according to the priority of each service.
- Allows to know at all times the status of each task and to plan work shifts.
- Integration with other ERP systems.
- Possibility of including fleet management system Work&Track Fleet GPS.
How does it work?
- Each technician or assistant will know from their own mobile and in real time what they have to do, where, when and how without the need for paper orders.
- This system provides the coordinator with a perfect tool to automatically assign tasks according to technicians and services, optimising the best route.
- It will allow coordinators to send real-time alerts, notifications, incidents, new service orders to each technician according to their status.
- The mobiles will serve as a support to guide each worker during their service and report the activity in an agile and efficient way, with digital signature available.
Move to efficient process management on a complete mobility platform developed to digitise the field activity of social-health transport and home care services (HCS).
If you have any questions please call us at +41 41 560 00 71 or write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever you prefer. We will be happy to give you more information about Work&Track Mobile. Or you can also request an ONLINE DEMO and see it working.